The HCC, Inc. Board of Directors has announced the following organizational promotions effective January 1, 2023:
- Brian Nelson – Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Thecio Pelanda – President of HCC, Inc.
Brian has been with HCC, Inc. for 10 years with the last 8 years as President. He has led the continuous effort to diversify and grow HCC, Inc. In his new position, he will continue those efforts as well as focusing on strategies to grow the enterprise value for our ESOP Shareholders.
Thecio has also been with HCC, Inc. for 10 years. He was promoted to Director of South America in September 2018. While in this role, HCC Curitiba transformed from a joint venture to a growing, profitable business. In addition, he developed a high performing team, helped lead a successful joint venture with Allis Roller and continued to lead acquisition efforts in South America. In assuming his role as President, Thecio will provide vision, continue to develop customer relationships, and drive efforts to grow and diversify HCC, Inc.
HCC, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned holding company comprised of four locations:
- HCC Mendota and HCC Curitiba both manufacture complex fabricated assemblies for the North and South American Ag markets.
- Triple C Manufacturing, Inc., located in Sabetha, KS, manufactures hydraulic lift beds for the Ranching and Utility Industries.
- Graphics and Industrial Circuits, LLC. (GIC) located in Kirkland, IL, is an electronic contract manufacturer with a very diversified customer base.